The MiVeda Ordering Policy
MiVeda Marketing India Private Limited (SRN B16518458) (“the Company”) and each of its registered members (“Distributor”) agree to these ordering terms and conditions (“the MiVeda Ordering Policy”).
1. Incorporation of the MiVeda Code of Conduct into the MiVeda Distributor Agreement.
This MiVeda Code of Conduct is incorporated into the MiVeda Distributor Agreement.
2. Forms of Payment
The Company will accept the following forms of payment:
- Bank Demand Draft / Pay Order posted to the Company's postal address (see details on the Company website).
- Electronic transfer into the Company's bank account from the Distributor's bank account (see details on the Company website).
- Electronic transfer into the Company's bank account from the bank account of the Distributor's nominee - provided such is acceptable to the Company, genuine and legal (see details on the Company website).
Orders will only be accepted if they are accompanied by the correct amount and form of payment.
3. Refund Policy
Please refer to link - MiVeda Product Guarantee and Product Return Policy
4. Outstanding Accounts by Distributors
The Company has the right to set off (set aside) any monies owed by the Distributor against bonuses. If more than one person is listed on the MiVeda Distributor Agreement, all persons will be held jointly and severally liable for the outstanding amount. Interest of 1.5% per month will be charged on all overdue accounts.
5. Declined Credit or Debit Cards
A service fee will be charged on any declined credit card or debit cards. The order will not be processed and the sales volume will not count until the credit or debit card payment has been authorised.
6. Ordering Procedures
The Company will only accept orders from Distributors online and they must be accompanied by full payment in an acceptable form.
Correct orders will accumulate Sales Volume towards bonuses in the volume period in which they are received and processed. Should an order not be properly received for any reason, that order will be carried forward to the next volume period. The Company does not guarantee that an order received within a certain volume period will be processed in that period. However, the Company will make every effort to ensure that orders received for a period/month will be processed in that period.
7. Sales Aids Return Policy.
Distributors may return any applicable re-saleable Sales Aids for a refund within 7 days from the date of purchase. Refunds may be given at the discretion of the Company.
8. Holding Applications or Orders.
Distributors must not manipulate or delay enrolments of new applicants.